Health and Safety Audits and Inspections
Staines Safety Services provides health, safety and environmental consultancy and a workplace monitoring services. We offer a wide range of consultancy services, including risk assessments, policy and document writing, auditing and inspections as well as bespoke packages.
At Staines Safety Services we believe a Health & Safety Audit and Inspection is often the starting point for any new client engagement, and is the platform for delivering Health & Safety Compliance with all relevant legislation requirements.
A Health and Safety Audit is classified by HSE Guidelines for Best Practice as:
“The collection of independent information on the efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the total health and safety management system and drawing up plans for corrective action.”
To ensure health and safety compliance we follow these three steps:
- The Health & Safety Audit is carried out by an experienced and fully qualified Staines Safety Consultant. The Consultant:
- Assesses the extent to which your company complies with the relevant legislation.
- Reviews your organisation’s health & safety policies, arrangements and management systems.
- Covers the requirement to manage health & safety risks as detailed in HSE guidance.
- Following the Audit we carry out a Workplace Health and Safety Inspection, which includes:
- A comprehensive inspection of the workplace.
- An overview of health & safety compliance.
- Advice and guidance on compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Speaking with employees where appropriate.
- Findings and recommendations from the Health and Safety Audit are recorded in a comprehensive report, which includes:
- An executive summary with prioritised findings and recommendations.
- An Action Plan covering all findings and recommendations.
- Management Audit Checklist
- Workplace Inspection Checklist
- Health and Safety Audit Document.