Fire Risk Assessments Leeds
Carrying out a fire risk assessment is a legal requirement under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 for all non-domestic premises in England and Wales.
We can provide a competent person to carry this out for you and have a growing list of customers within the Leeds and Yorkshire area.
Whether you occupy a single or multi-occupied office, restaurant, shop, hotel or any other type of commercial or residential property, we have competent and qualified assessors who can help. Our assessors can all be found on an accredited fire risk assessor national list.
Our fire risk assessment reports are customer friendly and we list the recommendations in a straight forward manner, telling you exactly what you need to do.
Below is a list of the benefits you will receive by using Staines Safety Services to carry out your fire risk assessment in and around Leeds are:
- Staines Safety Services assessors are all fully qualified, accredited and hugely experienced.
- We can carry out and write up the reports fast if you are in a hurry. This is typical of residential properties which are being sold.
- Our reports are written in a manner so that you can easily understand them and we tell you specifically what you need to do and when.
- We are a professional, reliable and reputable company and we do things right.
- Our happy customer list speaks for itself – why not join them?