Professional HSE Consultants in Leeds
At Staines Safety Services, we have a team of professional and fully-trained HSE consultants who work in Leeds and across the UK. The role of a health and safety consultant is to ensure a safe working environment and promote positive health and safety in the workplace. We can help you identify any risks and ensure the correct controls are put in place to either remove, monitor or make safe.
Our team is highly skilled and knowledgeable, keeping up to date with all the latest health and safety legislation, to ensure your business or working environment is a safe place. As an independent HSE Consultant, we can either provide regular or one-off consultancy. If you’re looking for a local HSE consultant in Leeds, then be sure to get in touch with us today.
Health and Safety Consultancy Services
We provide a dedicated HSE consultancy service and cover a wide range of topics. Whether it’s a full spectrum audit of your building’s health or safety or just assistance with one aspect of it, we can tailor our service to suit you. Some of the services our HSE consultants can cover are:
- Management Systems
- CDM Management
- Bespoke/Retainer Packages
- CHAS Packages
- Contractor Solutions
- Audit & Inspections
- PAT Testing
No matter what type of health and safety service you might require, Staines Safety Services has you covered. To discuss our service or book an HSE Consultancy appointment, be sure to get in touch with us today. One of our team is always on hand to assist.
Consultations About Health & Safety
At Staines Safety Services we believe Health & Safety Audits and Inspections are often the starting point for any new client engagement and is a platform for delivering Health & Safety Compliance with all relevant legislative requirements. When it comes to HSE consultations, we’ll arrange a date and time that suits you and carry out the necessary checks and improvements needed.
We work closely with our clients from start to finish to ensure they are fully aware of their buildings current health and safety status and any improvements that might need making. Our HSE consultants regularly work in and around the Leeds area and can also cover the rest of the UK too.
Benefits of HSE Consultancy
There are many benefits to hiring an independent HSE consultant and we’ve put our heads together to come up with what we think are the main benefits:
- Monitored compliance
- Reduced overhead costs
- A fresh set of eyes
- Improved communication
- Your kept up to date with legislation changes
Health & Safety Audits and Inspections
A Health and Safety Audit is classified by HSE Guidelines for Best Practice as: “The collection of independent information on the efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the total health and safety management system and drawing up plans for corrective action.” To ensure health and safety compliance we follow these three steps:
1. The Health & Safety Audit is carried out by an experienced and fully qualified Staines Safety Consultant. The Consultant:
- Assesses the extent to which your company complies with the relevant legislation.
- Reviews your organisation’s health & safety policies, arrangements and management systems.
- Covers the requirement to manage health & safety risks as detailed in HSE guidance.
2. Following the Audit, we carry out a Workplace Health and Safety Inspection, which includes:
- A comprehensive inspection of the workplace.
- An overview of health & safety compliance.
- Advice and guidance on compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Speaking with employees where appropriate.
3. Findings and recommendations from the Health and Safety Audit are recorded in a comprehensive report, which includes:
- An executive summary with prioritised findings and recommendations.
- An Action Plan covering all findings and recommendations.
- Management Audit Checklist.
- Workplace Inspection Checklist.
- Health and Safety Audit Document.
Why Choose Us As HSE Consultants in Leeds?
As professional HSE Consultants, we can provide our clients with a dedicated service from start to finish. No matter what type of health and safety factor you might need assistance with, you can count on us. We have many happy clients and having listened to their feedback, we believe you should choose us because:
- We have a team of fully trained HSE Consultants.
- Years of experience in the health and safety industry.
- We offer a comprehensive HSE consultancy service.
- Our service is available across the UK.
- We are a local company with a well-known reputation.
Contact Staines Safety Services for HSE Consultancy in Leeds
When it comes to HSE Consultancy in Leeds or any of the nearby areas, be sure to make Staines Safety Services your first port of call. We offer a wide range of health and safety services and will ensure your business is compliant with current regulations. From advice to physical action, we’ll ensure all your health and safety needs are met. Should you require more information or if you’d like to discuss independent HSE consultancy, then be sure to get in touch today. We work across Leeds and the UK.