To provide delegates with the knowledge required to carry out daily duties as a Fire Warden, including risk assessments and emergency evacuation.
- Introducing the basics – Learn what exactly is fire, classes of fire, the common causes of fire, fire safety risk assessment and fire equipment and measures
Role & Responsibilities
- This section will cover the role and responsibilities of a fire warden, fire marshals and proactive versus reactive
In a Fire Emergency
- Learn about emergency evacuation and managing people in an emergency
Your E-Learning Login will be Active within 24 Hours of placing the order.
- Users will need to use a PC and a web browser to access the system
- The user’s PC should be running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Only Internet Explorer is supported (Versions 7 +)
- Although not essential, it is recommended that the user’s PC has audio to fully benefit from the multimedia course content
- Health & Safety Online Training
- Staines Safety Services and Videotile E-